Friday, October 3, 2008

Well hello there!

Hi.
My name is Rachel Elizabeth.
But i like to be called Liz.
I'm fourteen, and i love to play softball, soccer and basketball.
I am girlie, with a hint of tomboy...those two mixed together creates a style that i'm comfortable with.
I'm in the 8th grade, and i love my school.
I would like to be a nurse someday, but that could change.

I'm a fun person to be around. I will do anything to make you smile. If that means acting completely stupid, so be it.
I love to hang with friends, especially my friend Brittany. Her blog is....HERE!
She is my Sister for life!

I have some insecurities that i'm trying to work through.
Even then i am comfortable in my own skin, and i am proud of who i am.
I've never loved, and never been heart broken. I am proud of that!
Sometimes i take advantage of what i have, but quickly realize that i have more than i could ever hope for.


I am new to blogging, so any tips would be great!!

-Rachel.

1 Comments:

Blogger JoyceMarie said...

Hello there my other daughter. I hope you and Brittany are being good...your probably in bed by now.

See you tomorrow.

Love ya!
Mommy2

October 3, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home